Purple Zone
WELCOME 2 THE DAWN
Purple Zone

Pour les fans de Prince et du Minneapolis Sound : Plus de passion, moins de prises de tête...

AccueilEnter the ZoneCalendrierS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

Elisa Fiorillo Dease

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
anastasia
Official Purple Princess

Féminin Messages : 2635

MessageSujet: Re: Elisa Fiorillo Dease   Mer 21 Juil - 10:28

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Purple Yoda
Daddy Pop

Masculin Messages : 100

MessageSujet: -------------   Mer 21 Juil - 13:53

j'aime bien elisa F...quelques bons remixs datant des 80*s....circulent sur demonoid.....looker à la section" Fun with vinyls"....de PRINCE.....

PRODS = Très Minneapolis sound !!!! si vous voyez ce que je veux dire.......titres produits par JAM & LeWis.....

anastasia
Official Purple Princess

Féminin Messages : 2635

MessageSujet: Re: Elisa Fiorillo Dease   Ven 20 Aoû - 17:59

marysharon
Her Royal Badness

Féminin Messages : 2782

MessageSujet: Re: Elisa Fiorillo Dease   Dim 12 Déc - 14:17

Elisa hails from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and is now a resident of Henderson, Nevada where she lives with her husband Michael Dease and daughter Olivia. Not only is she a singer/songwriter...she is also a proud wife and mother-two extremely important jobs that she wouldn't trade for anything in the world. Not to mention, she has two great dogs- Ella "Bella" and "Mama" Mia!

When she's not performing live in Las Vegas promoting her newest album "Labor Of Love" which consists of 9 of her original songs and 1 cover of "All The Way"...she is busy singing back up vocals with one of her favorite artists and mentors-Prince.

You may remember Elisa from her days as a “Pop Diva”! After winning Star Search in 1985, she went on to release three albums with Chrysalis Records which charted her on Billboard with a #1 Dance hit "Who Found Who" and in the Top 40 (#26) with "On The Way Up". She also had a lot of success with the beautiful ballad "Forgive Me For Dreaming" which went to #1 at many of the radio stations across the U.S. Elisa has worked with some of the best names in the music business: Prince, Jellybean Benitez, Savage Garden, Dave Koz, La Toya Jackson, Belinda Carlisle, David Cassidy and Billie Myers just to name drop a few. She also received the award for “Best New Artist” at the Tokyo Music Festival in Japan in 1989. In 2002 at the Wiltern Theater in Los Angeles, Elisa was chosen as the opening act for the late great Nina Simone.

Her perfect pitch and ability to sing many different styles of music has given her the opportunity to sing on many commercials and jingles including: CBS, Planet Reebok, Hawaiian Punch, Dunkin Hines, Fox TV, Aquafresh and many others. Her versatility as a singer songwriter led her to a collaboration with Producer Chuck Murphy and she recorded a Country album entitled "Light That Shines" with her married "country" name E.J. Dease.

Coming from a very musical family...her mother Betty was a singer and her father Alexander is a Classical pianist that studied with the late Vladimir Horowitz. He has been a Professor at Temple University in Philadelphia (her home town) for the past 40 years. Elisa started her career at age 11 when she got her first paying gig (earning $50) singing at a club. She went on to performing on a local television show that featured young talent...got an agent in New York...and ended up on Broadway at the tender age of 15!

Source: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Singer/Songwriter Elisa Fiorillo has been singing since she was 5 years old. Her first professional gig was at 10! Since then, she has gone on to do commercials-Broadway-and at 15 won National Jr. Star Search. At 16 she landed her first record deal with Chrysalis Records and recorded her first Top 10 hit "Who Found Who" with Jellybean Benitez. Her first album titled "Elisa Fiorillo" released two singles "How Can I Forget You" and "Forgive Me For Dreaming". After her first album was released she won the Best New Artist award at the Tokyo Music Festival. Her 2nd album was recorded in Minneapolis at Paisley Park with Producer David Z. While working on her album, Prince came into the studio and listened to her vocals and liked what he heard. He asked her to sing on the 12 inch "Partyman" remix from the Batman Movie. After that collaboration Prince decided to get involved on the album and write for and co-write with Elisa. Her first single off the "I AM" album was "On The Way Up" which was penned by Elisa, Levi Seacer Jr. and Prince. Elisa promoted both albums until the record company folded. Other collaborations with Prince included: "Love Machine" on the Graffiti Bridge album, "Walk" and "Daddy Pop" on the Diamonds and Pearls album. After her deal with Chrysalis Records, she was then signed to A&M records and produced an album with Rick Chudacoff & Peter Bunetta. The album unfortunately was never released. She was let go of her contract and moved out of LA back to her hometown-Philadelphia. After taking a hiatus from the music business for personal and professional reasons, Elisa returned to Los Angeles and started singing a different style of music-Jazz. Eventually Elisa ended up in Las Vegas and released two albums on her own label Doogsidog Records. "Undecided" was a compilation of different styles of songs that Elisa wrote and co-wrote with her favorite songwriters and "Labor Of Love" was the Jazz album her and co-writer and Producer Nyalle Iameh created while Elisa was pregnant with her daughter Olivia. She also recorded a Country album called "Light That Shines" with producer Chuck Murphy. Both "Labor Of Love" and "Light That Shines" are available on I Tunes and CD Baby. 20 years after working with Prince, Elisa got a call one day asking if she would be interested in being in Prince's band. Since joining his band in March of 2009, Elisa has lent her vocal talents along with Shelby J and Olivia Warfield on Prince's new music. She is very excited to be going to Europe this July to perform live and hopefully in the Fall she will be working on a new project. Stay tuned for more updates!!!

Source: facebook

"Angel", la chanson qu'Elisa a fait pour sa fille, montage photo "fabrication maison", très touchant

http://purplezone.zikforum.com
marysharon
Her Royal Badness

MessageSujet: Re: Elisa Fiorillo Dease   Sam 12 Mar - 17:46

Elisa annonce sur son blog la prolongation du Welcome 2 America Tour

Citation :
Well it's official!!!! The Welcome to America Tour is coming to North and South Carolina!

Prince Welcome 2 America Carolina Show Dates:

March 21st Columbia, SC - Colonial Life Arena On Sale: 3/15 @ 10am ET

March 23rd Raleigh, NC - RBC Center On Sale: 3/14 @ 10am ET

March 24th Charlotte, NC - Time Warner Cable Arena On Sale: 3/14 @ 10am ET

March 26th Greensboro, NC - Greensboro Coliseum On Sale: 3/14 @ 12pm ET

March 28th Greenville, SC - Bi-Lo Center On Sale: 3/15 @ 10am ET

March 30th North Charleston, SC - North Charleston Coliseum On Sale: 3/15 @ 10am ET

So excited to visit John Blackwell and Shelby J's home towns! Can't wait till we come to my home town...Las Vegas! I would love to go to Philadelphia too (where I grew up) but since I probably can only pick one-I'm gonna choose where I call home now-sorry all my Philly friends! We might still get there too-don't worry! You never know where the purple days are gonna take us next !? I'm just excited to be singing with such a great artist like Prince and such a terrific band like the NPG. This is going to be a very musical year for a lot of lucky people. Don't miss this concert. It will change your outlook for the best Surprised

Love u all! Elisa

(Here's a pic of me in my hometown-all smiles when I'm at home with my family and friends!)

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

marysharon
Her Royal Badness

MessageSujet: Re: Elisa Fiorillo Dease   Lun 27 Juin - 16:35

Petit mot d'Elisa pour nous les fans

marysharon
Her Royal Badness

MessageSujet: Re: Elisa Fiorillo Dease   Sam 20 Aoû - 14:47

Bientôt un nouveau site officiel pour Elisa. Elle prévoit également de rejoindre les NPG en tournée dès cet automne.

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

Citation :
The lovely and talented Elisa Fiorillo has launched her new website, ElisaFiorillo.com and it features new music by her. The song "Peanuts & Toffee" is available for download on the "Roots" section of her site.

Elisa has been touring with Prince & The N.P.G. since last year and was part of his successful 21 Night Stand in Los Angeles. She is home for the summer with her daughter and family and plans on re-joining the N.P.G. sometime in the fall, although she is not sure when yet.

Although she is not in Europe, she is still creating music and doing her own thang. Not only has she been creating new music, she has been on somewhat of a diet cleanse and dropped some serious weight on that little body of hers, making her look even better. Now, let's see her do those moves she did on Arsenio Hall back in the day while performing "On The Way Up" on his show.

So, check out ElissaFiorillo.com for some cool stuff and don't forget to check out "Peanuts & Toffee" while on there.-Dr.FB

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Elisa Fiorillo Dease   Aujourd'hui à 4:56

Elisa Fiorillo Dease
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1