Purple Zone
WELCOME 2 THE DAWN
Purple Zone

Pour les fans de Prince et du Minneapolis Sound : Plus de passion, moins de prises de tête...

AccueilEnter the ZoneCalendrierS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

[Irlande - Dublin] Malahide Castle Le 30 Juillet 2011

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
marysharon
Her Royal Badness

Féminin Messages : 2782

MessageSujet: [Irlande - Dublin] Malahide Castle Le 30 Juillet 2011   Mar 31 Mai - 15:26

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/Prince-tickets/artist/735895?tm_link=tm_homeA_g5&hot_ticket_brand=home

Prix: 89,50€ à 135€.

Très beau cadre!

Dernière édition par marysharon le Mar 7 Juin - 21:04, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://purplezone.zikforum.com
Jfrost
Billy Jack Bitch
Billy Jack Bitch

Masculin Messages : 187

MessageSujet: Re: [Irlande - Dublin] Malahide Castle Le 30 Juillet 2011   Mar 7 Juin - 20:36

Just noticed the head line

UK - DUBLIN Sad

Should be Ireland - Dublin

Would be the same as me saying Paris - Germany!

Beside the real point, which is ....I'm going Very Happy
marysharon
Her Royal Badness

MessageSujet: Re: [Irlande - Dublin] Malahide Castle Le 30 Juillet 2011   Mar 7 Juin - 21:03

Oops! Sorry, was tired when I created the thread Embarassed

Jfrost
Billy Jack Bitch
Billy Jack Bitch

MessageSujet: Re: [Irlande - Dublin] Malahide Castle Le 30 Juillet 2011   Mar 7 Juin - 22:34

That's no problem Mary

Stay Wild!!! cheers
chris69
Power Fantastic

Masculin Messages : 652

MessageSujet: set list   Sam 30 Juil - 21:37

Gold
Let's Go Crazy
Delirious
Let's Go Crazy (reprise)
Little Red Corvette
Take Me With U (with Andy Allo)
Raspberry Beret
Cream
Cool (inc. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough by Shelby J., Andy Allo)
Make You Feel My Love (by Shelby J., Andy Allo, Ida Nielsen)
Purple Rain

If I Was Your Girlfriend
Kiss
Musicology (inc. (Eye Like) Funky Music chant)
The Bird
Jungle Love (inc. Love Rollercoaster)
Play That Funky Music (inc. Partyup)

Sometimes It Snows In April
Nothing Compares 2 U (with Shelby J.)
[Sampler Set*]
Sign 'O' The Times*
Alphabet St.*
Nasty Girl (instrumental)*
When Doves Cry*
Hot Thing*
A Love Bizarre
Controversy (inc. Housequake chant)

Let's Work
U Got The Look

Durée : 135mn
jeanyves2712
The Vault Keeper

MessageSujet: Re: [Irlande - Dublin] Malahide Castle Le 30 Juillet 2011   Dim 31 Juil - 8:23

Wouaw un des plus beaux set de la tournée !!!! merci chris69 pour ton boulot ;-)
marysharon
Her Royal Badness

MessageSujet: Re: [Irlande - Dublin] Malahide Castle Le 30 Juillet 2011   Jeu 18 Aoû - 10:55

On entend keudalle à cause du vent, dommage...

Jfrost
Billy Jack Bitch
Billy Jack Bitch

MessageSujet: Re: [Irlande - Dublin] Malahide Castle Le 30 Juillet 2011   Ven 19 Aoû - 20:56

OK then ....sitting comfortably ,,,,,,,then let us begin!

Two years had passed since the had broke a promise to the celts from the Isle Of Eire sitting as it does as a gateway to the kingdom of Europe.

His return was paved with many promises, A party for 8 hours, a surprise and sore feet for those very Celts.

Did he deliver.....Well my feet are fecking SORE!!!!

A show as the posters around Dublin promised , that of Greatest Hits and for once he delivered as advertised!
One hit was followed by another and another.....Noting of note for the hard-core fan ....bar the fact he'll preformed them like a man possessed.

but before the show we had to listen to him soundcheck with the NPG.....overall not very interesting except for a chance for us to hear a little of the work behind the scenes....It also gave me a chance to find CKJ505 and Kramor2k (who are also fans but from a different forum) We had a beer while we awaited our chance to enter the arena proper. Ckj was with his wife and I was with my brother. So the five of us made our way to THE PIT.

On stage the Hypnotic Brass Ensemble warmed us up for the big event...if you get a chance check them out!)
They were/are funky to the extreme....But just not good enough to stop us leaving them to check out the merchandise stall.......Nothing cool to report so I spent not a penny/cent...(why isn't there a exclusive Ep CD...4/5 tracks...auto seller and easy money)

Back we return to our positions slightly left of Stage next to the runway, which came out into the pit!

Then we saw the crew monitor 5 mins to each other...We were close......5mins later the NPG walked onto stage picked up their instruments...the thunder rolled and thus began Gold...followed by 50 mins of Hit after hit after hit.

then it began to drizzle ever so lightly....but the beats kept coming until to the bewilderment of the band Prince just left stage. Confused looks where exchanged...Ida approached the mic to ask us "How ye all doing" ina real Father Ted moment. Then instructions came trough and the band left the stage.........

The rhythm of the night seemed lost...a moment passed and Cassandra return to the stage and sat at the baby grand and was joined by Shelby for a Bob Dylan cover, Make You Feel My Love, then they were joined by Andy who sang a verse and then Ida for verse three.....for me it was just a moment of Huh!!!!! then the first chord of Purple Rain ran out...in the rain.......was this why Prince had left the stage...Purple Rain in the rain...what followed was one of the must honest versions of the song I have ever heard......There was even a mini explosion where little pieces of purple paper was thrown into the air. and as the song reached it's final crescendo...he felt like doing it again....an when he finally finished the song the rain stopped!!!

Rock God with power over the rain!!!!!!

More hits followed, If I was your Girlfriend, Kiss and then the funkiest version of Musicology EVER!! So funky that he brought on the Hypnotic Brass Ensemble back on stage to Jam along ...they weren't even mic-ed up...trying to use Andy's,Ida's and Prince's mics to get the music through...and if failing that they were going to blow twice as hard as ever thought possible...On they grooved and Prince thanked them thinking they were local Irish talent not realising they were from Chicago ...As they left three / four of them could resist no longer and ran back to hug & kiss Prince.

Funk was in the House and what is Funkier then The Time......nothing!

Juingle Love and The Bird and close on 19 of Irish finest and at least one from Poland!!! (story later). Their were two kids under the age of 8 ...a man so enthused to get on stage he landed on his face as he jumped onto the runway (shall we call him faceplant) ...One woman from Poland got on stage with a T-shirt asking Prince to marry her, (she was from Poland and I talked to her after the show) another women who ran right up to Prince and gave him a kiss on the cheek which froze our boy for a split second ..but to be honest I think he was Ok with it...but not the second lady who thought the first lady's idea was cool!!!.

But they all danced, or rather shuffled. But towards the end of that section Prince handed his guitar to the "faceplant" guy, who not only held it but jammed with the band...either he could play or he faked it oh so good!

Made both Kramor and CKJ jealous either way..

Then Funky music came to the end...they were lead away and Prince retreated from stage once again!

A moment passed and the beautiful piano chords of Sometimes It Snows played and everyone just stopped....stopped and listened...Followed by Prince's/ Shelby's version of Nothing Compares 2 U and in my opinion this version was Prince finally getting it right....sorry Sinead he has claimed it back. But he gave what sounded like a genuine Thank You to Sinead for her version.

then the sampler set followed...I've read about this been a tease....not tonight practically full versions but Prince stopped himself from doing Nasty Girl (he wasn't in the humour tonight)

then back to centre stage for let's Work and U got the Look then it just stopped....Stopped dead...we weren't finished........ not by a long shot....but the deconstructors arrived and took that stage apart ....so after practicly ignoring CKJ and Kramor for over two hours I was ready to return to been sociable......We all Agrreed ....WOW!!!

I needed a drink, A coke would have to do a beer would have been better but the queue from all those thirsty party goers!

So so we meandered from Malahide castle to the village itself, Kramor, my broyther and I were going into town but CKJ was staying in Malahide in some fancy hotel......I think he was under a promise fro a even funkier night in the boudoir. I told him to go easy and to enjoy his birthday present (Yeah, his wife got to town as part of CKJ's birthday present...Happy 40 boyo!)

Meanwhile the three amigo's easily got back to city centre and desided fine dinning was in order so I had a Chicken Royale!!! then we made our way to The Pod to a possible aftershow!!!!!

There wasn't one....so we went home!!!

MDR
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Irlande - Dublin] Malahide Castle Le 30 Juillet 2011   Aujourd'hui à 6:51

[Irlande - Dublin] Malahide Castle Le 30 Juillet 2011
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1