Purple Zone
WELCOME 2 THE DAWN
Purple Zone

Pour les fans de Prince et du Minneapolis Sound : Plus de passion, moins de prises de tête...

AccueilEnter the ZoneCalendrierS'enregistrerConnexion
Sujets similaires

Partagez | 

Spotify anyone?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
marysharon
Her Royal Badness

Féminin Messages : 2782

MessageSujet: Spotify anyone?   Mar 22 Juin - 10:11

Citation :
Spotify is a proprietary peer-to-peer music streaming service with desktop applications available for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X; the Windows version can also be used under Linux with Wine. Developed by Swedish startup "Spotify AB", the software allows unlimited streaming of selected music from a multitude of major and independent record labels including Sony, EMI, Warner Music Group and Universal with virtually no buffering delay. Music can also be imported from either iTunes or directly from local files. An ad-supported version of the software is free to download in Sweden, Spain, Norway, Finland, France, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom; for a monthly fee, users can upgrade to a "Premium" account, which offers higher bitrate streams, offline access to music and use of Spotify on mobile devices running iPhone OS, Android or Symbian.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotify

Sucribers of the forum could send invites to members in here, it would allow everyone to share music (including Prince) for free and in a legal way Smile

BobGeorge
New Position

Masculin Messages : 5

MessageSujet: Re: Spotify anyone?   Dim 15 Aoû - 21:15

Not a fan to be honest.

I spend my day on soundcloud as I am now and like wow what as coincidence the mix I'm listening to has just moved into Sinead O'Connor: "...but nothing I said nothing can take away these blues, cos nothing compares to you..."

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Spotify anyone?
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1